The admissions office applicants submit the following documents:
1) application addressed to the President;
2) copy of identity card;
3) notarized copies of diplomas and annexes thereto;
4) a copy of the certificate of naturalization test in a foreign language (English, French, German) by programs Test of English as a Foreign Language, Test of English as a Foreign Language Institutional Testing Programm (TOEFL ITP), (TOEFL, threshold point – not less than 560), International English Language Tests System (IELTS, threshold score – at least 6.0), Grundbaustein DaF (threshold score – With 1), Deutsche Sprachprfung fur den Hochschulzugang (DSH, threshold point – With 1), Diplome d’etudes en Langue franзais (DELF, a threshold score – a 2), Diplome de Langue It franзais (DALF, threshold point – C 1), Тest de connaisances de franзais (TCF, threshold point – not less than 400) (if any);
5) personal form of accounting personnel and notarized document confirming labor activity (for those with work experience);
6) six photos of size 3×4 inches;
7) medical certificate of form 086-U;
8) list of scientific and scientific-methodical works (if any);
9) Receipt of payment for testing in a foreign language.
Testing costs for state, Russian and foreign languages for the applicants – 4200 KZT for 1 candidate (according to 2013).
Details of RSE “national testing centre” MES RK:
010011, Astana, Pobedy, 60,
JSC “Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan”.
Together with copies of the documents mentioned in the list provided the original for verification. According to the rules, the citizens arriving in a magistracy pass entrance examinations:
1) one of foreign languages (English, French, German);
2) in the specialty.
Entrance examinations in foreign, Kazakh and Russian languages shall be on the technologies developed by the National testing center of the Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Retake entrance exams is not allowed.
Entrance examinations are held from 1 to August 20, enrollment – till August 25.